New Year’s resolutions aren’t far off in the distance, and at the top of most people’s list are fitness goals. Lose weight, get in shape, run a marathon, join a team… the list goes on. No matter what your fitness goals are we’ve picked five things that will motivate and propel you to accomplish them (or at least get you in the gym so you can show off your cute apparel!). These neon picks would be great to add to your Christmas list, or we are sure any fitness fanatic would love to receive these must-haves as gifts.
- C9 By Champion Seamless Cami Bra – These bras are super comfortable and come in so many amazing colors and prints for just $16.99 @ Target. You are sure to find a pattern that gets you excited about dressing for the gym!
- Garmin Forerunner10 – this GPS watch keeps track of the time, distance, speed, and calories burned. A fashionable motivator indeed available for around $129.
- Lucy Hatha Legging – A great pair of yoga pants is a must have for any girl trying to get in shape (and be comfortable). These pants are durable and stylish, promising to keep your lady goods private and keep you looking amazing while you sweat. Pick up a pair for $89.99 at Lucy or REI.
- ASICS GEL-Extreme33 Running Shoes – How adorable and affordable? For $90 at Zappos your can treat your feet to kicks with some flair.
- Athleta Hurdle Top – This running shirt is equipped with handy features like moisture-wicking fabric and thumb holes in the sleeves so your hands stay warm while your pounding the pavement. It also has a great ruche-detail on the back. Available for $69 from Athleta.
Do you have any fitness goals for the new year? Do you think having great workout clothes helps keep you motivated to go to the gym?