Happy New Year to all you stylish ladies (and gentlemen) out there! We hope your New Year’s celebrations were beautiful and safe! We know that today some of you may still be debating what your resolutions will be for 2013. And we thought it might be fun and helpful if will shared some of ours with you!
Our resolutions for a gorgeous New Year are:
- Start rocking bold lips with confidence. A bright and bold pout can be a little intimidating, so this year we want to find our right shades and embrace our edginess!
- Simplify our makeup bag.Don’t you dream of a clean and organized makeup bag? Filled only with products you love, products that work? Do you want a quick and gorgeous look in around 5 minutes? We do 🙂 This year, less is more, and we are going to explore how to streamline our (and your) beauty routine and get the most out of the fewest products!
- Make time to focus on our inner peace. We talk a lot about looking your best, and this year we also want to make sure we are feeling our best. We are thinking some yoga and restful meditation?
- Laugh more.Laugh lines are one of the few facial lines we feel good about. Laughter relieves tension, releases endorphins, and some research suggests makes you more attractive to those around you. This year we want to make sure we get an extra dose of our daily laugh in!
- Appreciate the present. We want to remember to love ourselves for who we are now, imperfections and all. While growth is important and essential, it’s important to remember that you are beautiful and strong just the way you are! This year why not try to appreciate yourself and those around you as they are in that moment?
What are your resolutions for 2013?