Happy Friday everybody. Dreaming of warmer places yet? Or planning your spring break trip? Why not get in the warm weather mood with simple, gorgeous beach waves? This look is so easy to achieve and gives you that effortlessly beautiful look! First things first, make up your own batch of Beachy Hair Spray!
- 1 cup distilled water (to keep your product from going bad)
- 2 tsp. virgin cold-pressed coconut oil (we ❤ organic)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. hair gel or conditioner of your choice. We love Yes To Carrots conditioner!
- Optional: Essential oils of your choice! Vanilla would be nice, or something tropical!
- Empty and CLEAN spray bottle
- Combine all ingredients into the spray bottle and give it a shake.
To Achieve A Beachy Look:
- If you have lots of time (like the night before or a few hours)…. Mist your hair with your homemade beachy spray and scrunch your locks. Braid sections of your hair if you want lots of waves. Let your hair air-dry, untie your braids, revive hair with more beach spray, and rock out with your “effortless” look!
- If you are short on time… create some subtle waves with your flat iron by taking small sections of hair and twisting the flat iron through them almost like a curling iron. Then spritz your locks with your homemade beachy spray and scrunch your hair!