Has all this holiday shopping and prep work got you losing sleep? If your eyes are weary, puffy, or dried out try this great natural DIY eye mask to rehydrate, tighten, and diminish puffiness around your eyes.
- 2 tsp. cucumber or raw potato, peeled, seeded, and finely grated
- 1 tsp. powdered milk
- Combine ingredients using a spoon and glass bowl, or a mortar and pestle until a smooth thick paste forms.
- Let chill for 30 minutes, then add a few drops of water if the mixture needs to be thinned out.
- Apply the mixture to your entire eye area and leave on for 10 minutes. Take these 10 minutes to lie down, breathe deeply, and meditate.
- Rinse with cool water to remove.
You can use this eye mask 1-2 times per week, but you shouldn’t store it. Make it as you need it. What is your favorite eye treatment?